Mascot packages are still available for Saturday’s Sky Bet League One clash against Fleetwood Town at The Valley.
Priced at £200 for Young Reds and £250 for non-Young Reds, our mascot packages provide young supporters with a once in a life-time opportunity to walk out of the tunnel alongside one of their Charlton heroes as a guest of honour at a game.
For 2018/19, fans between the ages of five and 14 can take centre stage in SE7 and full details on what is included in the package are available to view below.
- The latest child’s full home kit
- A souvenir photograph with the two team captains and the match officials
- A visit to the home dressing room before the game to meet your favourite Charlton players
- A bumper goodie bag
- The chance to warm up on The Valley pitch alongside the squad
- An exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour, which includes visits to the tunnel area, directors' box and the home and away dugouts
- Your details and your picture printed in the matchday programme, Valley Review
- Two adult and one mascot match ticket in the north-west quadrant (these tickets are non-transferrable)
- Three passes (x2 adults x1 U18) for our Millennium Lounge (these tickets are non-transferrable)
Mascot packages can be booked online by clicking here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.