Supporters can enjoy a two-course, Best of British-themed set-menu ahead of Charlton’s home game against Doncaster on Saturday, November 3rd (3pm).
From just £25 per person plus VAT, fans can sample the build-up to the game in the comfort of The Valley’s extremely popular Vista Restaurant where a taste of British will be on offer…
In full, the package includes:
- Two-course meal
- One complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
- Man-of-the-match presentation
- A matchday programme and teamsheet per person
- A matchday hostess to support your experience
- Private table
- Access to the lounge before kick-off, at half-time and after the game (if seats located in the West Stand)
- A visit from a Charlton legend
Season ticket holders can choose to sit in the Vista Restaurant’s allocated padded seating near the half-way line for the match, or they can remain in their normal seats.
For non-match ticket holders, match tickets are priced at an additional £15 per person + VAT.
For more information, or to book your place, please call the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or email email@example.com.