Supporters can get into the festive spirit before Charlton’s Sky Bet league One clash against AFC Wimbledon on Saturday, December 15th by enjoying a traditional Christmas lunch in SE7.
Hosted in The Valley’s popular Vista Restaurant, the package is priced from just £40 + VAT per person and is the ideal way for fans to warm up for the Addicks’ London derby.
In full, the package includes:
- Escalope of turkey braised in sage and cranberry, served with triple-cooked, herb-roasted potatoes, carrots and peas
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce. Warmed mince pies
- Prime seating on the half-way line
- One complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
- Man-of-the-Match presentation after the game in the Vista Lounge
- Access to the Vista Lounge before kick-off, at half-time and after the game
- Matchday programmes and teamsheets
- A matchday hostess to support your experience
Charlton season ticket holders can book the package for just £25 + VAT per person. For more information please contact the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Time: 1 mins