Charlton supporters can explore behind the scenes at The Valley during February half-term, with the last few spaces on the weekly tour still available to book.
Priced at £15 per person and starting at 11am, the tour on Thursday, February 21st provides fans with unprecedented access to the historic home of the Addicks.
Only one club football ground in the capital has ever hosted as many supporters in a single match as our home, which once housed over 75,000 for an FA Cup tie against Aston Villa in February 1938.
Now a state-of-the-art 27,111 seater-stadium, The Valley is steeped in a century of history and all of that can be felt when walking inside of SE7’s walls.
As well as being enlightened with some incredible tales of the past, a tour of The Valley also provides you with much, much more, all of which can be seen below…
- Behind-the-scenes access to the home and away dressing rooms (non-matchday only)
- A look inside the referee's changing area
- Access pitchside by walking down the tunnel
- The chance to sit it in the dug-outs for a special photo opportunity
- See the best view in the house when we visit our Directors’ Box
- See where the managers are quizzed by the media after games in the press room and radio studio
- Receive an insight into the great history of Charlton Athletic Football Club
- See who has represented their country whilst being a Charlton player when we visit the International Honours Board
Tours take place every Thursday and they can be booked online by clicking here, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone.