Charlton’s ever-popular Curry Night will return to The Valley on Tuesday, March 12th when the Addicks host Burton Albion in Sky Bet League One (7.45pm).
With the promotion race starting to hot up, supporters can spice up their nights further by sampling some of SE7’s fine hospitality in the North Stand’s Harvey’s Restaurant.
Prices for Curry Night start at just £25 + VAT per person and places can be booked now by calling the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or emailing email@example.com.
The Curry Night package includes:
- Vegetable samosa, onion bhajis and poppadums with mango chutney
- Chicken tikka masala (spiced tomato and coriander curry with diced chicken and peppers) served with steamed rice, bombay potatoes, naan bread & sambals
- One complimentary beer, wine or soft drink per guest
- A matchday programme and teamsheet
- A visit from a Charlton legend
- A host/hostess to support your matchday experience
- Lounge overlooks The Valley’s turf
- Private table
To include padded seating on the half-way line for the match, you can upgrade for an additional £15 per person.
For more information - or to book your place - please call the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org