We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Cambridge United on Saturday, March 18th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Abbey Stadium!
- The Abbey Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Ambulant Disabled: There are 30 ambulant disabled seats available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: 10 bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Contact Charlton's Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
- There are several disabled toilets across Abbey Stadium.
- Disabled fans can access the Mead Plant and Grab Stand as there are ramps and no stairs coming into the ground.
- The wheelchair bays are suitable for both large and small wheelchairs.
- Disabled fans will be situated to the left or right side of the goal which means there is no restricted viewing.
- Please email email@example.com for disabled parking.
Valley Away Coach
Please note the Valley Away service to Cambridge is now sold out.
From The Valley, the best route to the Abbey Stadium is:
- To board the train at Charlton station headed to Cannon Street and then get off at London Bridge.
- From London Bridge station board the train which goes directly to Cambridge, then walk to the ‘Railway Station’ bus stop which is a five-minute walk from the train station.
- Get off at ‘Ditton Walk’ which is a one-minute walk to the Abbey Stadium.
- This journey will take around two-and-a-half hours from The Valley.
Where To Park
- Please note there is no on-site parking available at Abbey Stadium and supporters are advised to use alternative modes of transport or the Cambridge matchday park and ride service, priced at £2.50 from Newmarket Road park and ride, CB5 8AA.
- The ticket is valid for one passenger only. However, if travelling with children, the normal £3 park and ride ticket is also available to purchase, allowing children under the age of 16 to travel free with one fee-paying adult.
Where To Drink
- There is a local Wetherspoons called ‘The Regal’ which is a 15-minute journey from Abbey Stadium. The club also has facilities which cater for drinks.
Where To Eat
- There is a McDonald’s which is an eight-minute walk from Abbey Stadium.
- The club also has facilities which cater for food.
- Away fans are situated in the Mead Plant and Grab Stand.
- Cambridge United's official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced at £3.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Time: 3 mins