We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Exeter City on Saturday, February 4th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at St James Park.
- Charlton have been allocated 1,311 tickets for the game.
- To purchase tickets, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from The Valley Ticket Office until 4pm on Friday, February 3rd.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from Exeter's Ticket Office on the day of the game.
Please note the above is subject to availability and the information is subject to change so please monitor all club channels for additional information or amendments.
- Adult: £27
- Over 65/U24: £24
- U18: £13
- Adult: £20
- Over 65/U24: £17
- U18: £8
- The stadium takes both cash and credit/debit card.
- Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free
- Wheelchair Bays: Three bays available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Contact Charlton’s Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
Valley Away Coach
Coach one pick-up points
- Charlton: 8.15am
- Eltham: 8.30am
- Bromley: 8.50am
Coach two pick-up points
- Larkfield: 7.25am
- Gravesend: 7.50am
- Charlton: 8.15am
- Bexleyheath: 8.30am
- Dartford: 8.45am
- Exeter St David’s Station is around one-and-a-half miles from the stadium.
- To reach Exeter St David’s Station from Charlton Station, supporters should change at London Bridge, then board the tube to London Paddington and then get on the Great Western Railway towards Exeter St David’s from London Paddington.
- The journey time from Charlton is approximately three-and-a-half hours.
- Please note, there are national rail strikes taking place this week. Therefore the above is subject to availability and the information is subject to change so please plan your journey in advance and continue to monitor the train services available on Saturday.
- Please note that there is no on-site parking for supporters at St James Park on matchdays. There is also very limited residential parking available locally.
- Click here for Exeter car parks (Triangle car park is a nine-minute walk away from the stadium).
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: EX4 6PX
- St Anne’s Well and The Duke of York Inn are both within walking distance of the stadium and there is also a social club at the ground itself with other facilities at the club which supply drinks.
- Away fans are also welcome at the main bar at Exeter City where they have a selection of drinks.
- There are facilities to purchase food inside the ground - including at Exeter's main bar as mentioned above and there is a Harry’s Restaurant and a Penguin Pizza a couple of minutes’ walk from the stadium.
- Away fans are situated in the Stagecoach Stand.
- Exeter City’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced at £3.50.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing email@example.com.