We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Peterborough United on Tuesday, February 28th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Weston Homes Stadium.
- The Weston Homes Stadium only takes card payments.
- Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: Four bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Contact Charlton’s Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
Valley Away Coach
- Price: £0
- Please note Peterborough are providing free coach travel to the rearranged game for supporters who have purchased tickets.
Coach pick-up points:
- Peterborough Station is roughly two miles from the stadium.
- To reach Peterborough station from Charlton station, supporters should change at London Blackfriars and get the direct service to Peterborough.
- The journey time from The Valley is approximately two hours.
- Peterborough has no public car parking at the stadium. However, there is parking for cars and coaches in the Pleasure Fair Meadow Council and Railworld car parks opposite the stadium (adjacent to the Town bridge on Oundle Road).
- There are also several other pay and display car parks within walking distance. The Wirrina, Pleasure Fair Meadow and Wellington street car parks are £4 for all-day parking.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: PE2 8AL
- The Charters Bar and The Cross Keys both welcome away supporters and there are also facilities to buy drinks at the ground.
- There are facilities to purchase food inside the ground and there is also a KFC which is a two-minute walk from the stadium.
- Away fans are situated in the DeskGo Stand.
- Peterborough United’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced at £3.50 and sold outside the stadium.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing email@example.com.