We were so pleased to have completed the signing of superstar winger Mark Marshall recently!
Mark is lightening quick, loves to take players on and likes to score his share of goals, too.
Last season, he helped Bradford to the play-off final and put more crosses into the box than any other player in League One.
Mark is originally from London and we have put together five things that you might not already know about him!
- Dribble King: As well as putting the most crosses into the box in League One last season, Mark also completed the most dribbles. He ran with the ball 285 times in 2016/17, with no player in the league coming close to that!
- Always involved: Mark scored six goals last season and grabbed nine assists. No Bradford player set up for goals for their teammates than Mark!
- Manchester Mark: Mark was born in Manchester… but not Manchester in England. He was born in Jamaica but moved to England as a youngster and grew up in London.
- Scared but up for it: Mark’s biggest fear is falling out of a plane but for some reason it is also something that he really wants to do! He revealed it in his 60 seconds with Mark Marshall interview.
- Where it started: Mark, who is now 30 years old, played his first match in senior football for Grays Athletic in 2007. He went on to play for Eastleigh, Swindon Town, Hereford United, Barnet, Coventry City, Port Vale and Bradford before becoming an Addick!