Michał Żyro is fit and raring to go ahead of his first game for the Addicks' trip to Blackpool on Saturday.
The striker spoke exclusively to Valley Pass after his second training session with the Addicks as part of the weekly Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground feature.
“It’s been very good” he said, “I’m really enjoying being back playing football. My teammates are very good and play some great football, and I can’t wait to play my first game for the club, which will hopefully be on Saturday.”
After three wins on the bounce in the league, the Polish International feels that his side are ready for the challenge ahead and are looking to pick up their fourth successive victory.
“It was a good session today two days before the game, we did some tactical work and we know our opponents Saturday, so we are ready to play.”
Manager Robinson discussed Saturday's Blackpool game, the signing of Zyro and the future of Ezri Konsa in his pre-match press conference.
Can’t make it to the game on Saturday? Valley Pass members can listen to live commentary of the match against Blackpool as the Addicks look to make it four league wins from their last four.
Quick-fire highlights from the match will be available to view from midnight - just hours after the full-time whistle - plus extended highlights will be released at midday on Sunday.
A matchday pass for Valley Pass gives you 48 hours access for just £4. So, if you were to buy from midday on Friday that would include:
• This week’s episode of Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground
• Thursday morning’s pre-match press conference with Karl Robinson in full
• Live audio commentary of Saturday’s game against Blackpool
• Full post-game reaction from Saturday’s match
• Highlights of the Blackpool game from 12midnight following the game
• Extended highlights of the Blackpool game from 12noon on Sunday
As well as that, you’ll have access to the full Valley Pass archive for 48 hours which dates back to the 1940s and contains more than 1,500 Charlton videos including:
• The fascinating Day in the Life of Karl Robinson mini-film
• A mini-feature on our International Bright Young Things Ezri Konsa and Jay Dasilva
• Feature interviews with Charlton heroes including Johnnie Jackson, Alan Curbishley, Lee Bowyer and Keith Peacock
• Every one of the now weekly Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground videos
• Every competitive Charlton goal from the last 25 years
• Highlights from this season of the U23s, U18s and women’s team