Charlton fans are urged to purchase 2019/20 season tickets before the early-bird deadline of midnight on Monday, May 6th to get the best value.
The Addicks are once again offering one of the cheapest season tickets in the EFL with early-bird adult season tickets available from as little as £210, which equates to just £9.13 per match. Purchase your early-bird season ticket by clicking here.
Phase Two pricing, if the club remains in League One, will see an increase of between 4% and 8% on the early-bird offer, with the cheapest adult season ticket available for just £220. The increase is in part due to increased matchday operational costs including stewarding and policing. Despite this only Bradford City and Rochdale offered a cheaper adult season ticket in League One last season and only three League Two clubs offered a cheaper adult season ticket last season.
Concession tickets begin at £165, U18s at £115 and Under 11s at just £30, or free in the Family Stand with a full paying adult.
To get the best value supporters should purchase by midnight on Monday, May 6th to take advantage of the early-bird discount. Purchase your early-bird season ticket by clicking here.
Phase Two pricing, should the club get promoted to the Championship, is not yet available.
As always, there are a number of ways supporters can secure their seat for 2019/20: In person from The Valley, by post, by phone, by V12 finance or online. Please click here to purchase or renew your season ticket online.
- In person – Supporters can visit The Valley’s ticket office between 9.30am and 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and from 10am—1pm on Thursdays. The ticket office is also open from 10am on home matchdays.
- By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am-1pm on Thursdays and from 10am on home matchdays.
- Online – Fans can purchase or renew their season ticket 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL
- By finance - Our four-month and 10-month finance options are again on offer. V12 finance is only available to purchase online and will be available from Monday.
We offer a finance option for season tickets on a four-month or 10-month plan. To find out more click here.
The club’s popular Valley Express coach service continues to transport supporters to and from SE7 from dozens of pick-up points across Kent and Sussex.
Season passes are priced at just £210 – which also equates to only £9.13 per match – and the Valley Express can also be booked on a match-by-match basis.
A Valley Express season pass can be booked online by clicking here, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone. Alternatively, fans purchasing their season ticket by post can add a Valley Express pass by selecting it under the ‘Additional Options’ box.
Charlton fans who have supported Lee Bowyer’s Addicks during 2018/19 will have their loyalty points carried over into next season.
The club’s loyalty points scheme, which works on a two-year cycle, was introduced last summer following the installation of the Addicks’ new ticketing software and provides fans who regularly support the team with greater ticket priority for in-demand away and cup matches.
In 2019/20 all season ticket holders under the age of 18 will once again be provided with complimentary membership to Charlton’s Young Reds scheme.
Supporters under 18 can also be signed up to the Young Reds’ all-new Premium Package, which is priced at just £20 and can save parents money over the course of the season.