The Addicks' famous home is celebrating it's 100th year in 2019 and you can now tread the same paths as your Charlton heroes.
From walking through the press room to taking your place in the newly refurbished dressing room, you'll have the ultimate access all areas pass.
Visit The Valley for a special, extended Christmas Stadium Tour on Sunday, December 22nd at 4pm.
The tour of The Valley includes*
• Behind-the-scenes access to the home, away and officials dressing rooms
• Access pitch side by walking down the tunnel
• Sit in the dug-outs for that special memento photo opportunity
• View the media suite where press conferences take place
• See the best view in the house with a visit to the Directors Box and get an insight into the history of Charlton Athletic
• See who has represented their country while being a Charlton player with a visit to the International Roll of Honour board
• Visit the Charlton Athletic Museum and for more on the history of the club
• Complimentary refreshments
• A floodlit view of The Valley, a first for a stadium tour
This exclusive stadium tour is priced at £30 for adults and £20 for under 18’s. (Valley Gold members receive £5 discount)
Stadium tours are still available for the following dates Thursday, December 5th, Thursday, 19th December, Thursday, 2nd January, Thursday, 16th January and Thursday, 30th January. All dates have a tour at 10am and 12:30pm.
These tours are priced at £17 per person (Valley Gold members receive a discounted price of £12)
Supporters can book their place on the tour by clicking here.
*Some areas are subject to availability